yet another maths test gone wrong...
Maths test sucked. I mean, it wasn't hard, I juz 1.didn't know how to do some, 2.didn't know if what I did do was remotely correct and 3.have a bad feeling about it generally, like I always do with maths test esp. Ah well, nothing I can do about it now, juz have to concentrate on next week's 4 unit test! Carruthers said it'll be harder than the practice one last year, and he's the one setting it! Better go and start revising stuff from last year! At least school as a whole is alright, still a fair bit of work, but manageable...
Dad's coming back this friday! And he's FINALLY got a digital camera! Omg, it's taken what... a couple of years of bugging's worth juz for this day!! Now I can finally take random pics and all...only thing is bro has taken it upon himself to "familiarize" himself with the cam, which probably means I won't get to see it often...*sigh* and if I try to kick up a fuss he'll start throwing a tantrum about how I apparently always get the better deal... But I've made it clear that if anyone actually NEEDS to use it then they get the cam. Hope he doesn't cause it to blow up or anything, it's bought in s'pore so not much chance of the warranty being valid here!
Have early morning tennis again tomorrow, why, of all the years, they decide to make tennis training 2 times a week compulsory this year?! Kate and I were wondering if we could use the fact that we're yr 12s and we're busy to only go once a week, cos waking up at 6 sux. Too used to waking up at 720 already! I mean, it's not like we actually get any proper coaching, juz a waste of time... last year was better...
I'm glad there's actually some news of yr 12 jumpers for Barker, I mean, everyone in growth grp is talking about it and I'm like...Ok...barker doesn't seem to have one... But we can't put anything at the back?! How gay is that?! Takes away the whole "identity" of it! -_-"
Charlton's going into NS today...seems like all the new friends I made during this recent trip back is in the army now...which makes it hard cos it's like knowing them for 3 weeks and then it's difficult to keep in touch cos they're not actually at home..or in s'pore(technically) for that matter! Ah well, if God has blessed me with these friends, I'm sure he'll find away for us to keep in touch and all :) "The Purpose-Driven Life" is actually really good, although I've only read one chapter but it's pretty deep...hope to draw closer to him thru this!
maths time, tata! man this was long!
Dad's coming back this friday! And he's FINALLY got a digital camera! Omg, it's taken what... a couple of years of bugging's worth juz for this day!! Now I can finally take random pics and all...only thing is bro has taken it upon himself to "familiarize" himself with the cam, which probably means I won't get to see it often...*sigh* and if I try to kick up a fuss he'll start throwing a tantrum about how I apparently always get the better deal... But I've made it clear that if anyone actually NEEDS to use it then they get the cam. Hope he doesn't cause it to blow up or anything, it's bought in s'pore so not much chance of the warranty being valid here!
Have early morning tennis again tomorrow, why, of all the years, they decide to make tennis training 2 times a week compulsory this year?! Kate and I were wondering if we could use the fact that we're yr 12s and we're busy to only go once a week, cos waking up at 6 sux. Too used to waking up at 720 already! I mean, it's not like we actually get any proper coaching, juz a waste of time... last year was better...
I'm glad there's actually some news of yr 12 jumpers for Barker, I mean, everyone in growth grp is talking about it and I'm like...Ok...barker doesn't seem to have one... But we can't put anything at the back?! How gay is that?! Takes away the whole "identity" of it! -_-"
Charlton's going into NS today...seems like all the new friends I made during this recent trip back is in the army now...which makes it hard cos it's like knowing them for 3 weeks and then it's difficult to keep in touch cos they're not actually at home..or in s'pore(technically) for that matter! Ah well, if God has blessed me with these friends, I'm sure he'll find away for us to keep in touch and all :) "The Purpose-Driven Life" is actually really good, although I've only read one chapter but it's pretty deep...hope to draw closer to him thru this!
maths time, tata! man this was long!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home