=reflections=
not really THAT reflective, but had a chat with alvin just now, and he helped to put some things back into perspective. Like how I shouldn't worry too much about the future, just make Him the centre of my world and leave what happens in his hands. Don't focus too much on the anxieties, worries, things in the materialistic world, instead meditate on His Word and ask Him to speak to you. Very insightful, thanks!
Had a pretty good day at school, made a small faux pas tho...during chem someone started using the distilled water bottle to squirt water at people, and then I was nearby so he started squirting the water and it was going all over my legs...And he was asking "Do you know where this goes?" and I thought he was asking where the water was going, which was down my legs, so I replied "It's going on my legs!" and he looked at me strangely and asked another person the same question. It was only after sitting down at my table when I realised that he meant where the bottle went, not the water! paiseh! >_<
typical blur me, think zhon's blurness wore off me? nah...then before jap phone lesson gave Mr V.E the speech to fax to teacher, with a fax no. After phone lesson she said she hadn't received it, and didn't recognise the number which I told her I'd faxed it to. Suddenly she realised that it was my sch's fax number! Which meant we'd faxed it to ourselves! Hahaz...she seemed quite amused.
Feeling happier today, which is good. Should I go and watch the yr 12 play? probably, one and only chance to be considered "yr 12s", so should make use and support every musical, play etc in my last yr of school! Really wonder what the future holds, but will leave it in His big hands!
Look left, look right
What do you see
Hazy future in front
Distant past behind
All holding their own mysteries
Wonders, waiting to be found
By who else but you?
Had a pretty good day at school, made a small faux pas tho...during chem someone started using the distilled water bottle to squirt water at people, and then I was nearby so he started squirting the water and it was going all over my legs...And he was asking "Do you know where this goes?" and I thought he was asking where the water was going, which was down my legs, so I replied "It's going on my legs!" and he looked at me strangely and asked another person the same question. It was only after sitting down at my table when I realised that he meant where the bottle went, not the water! paiseh! >_<
typical blur me, think zhon's blurness wore off me? nah...then before jap phone lesson gave Mr V.E the speech to fax to teacher, with a fax no. After phone lesson she said she hadn't received it, and didn't recognise the number which I told her I'd faxed it to. Suddenly she realised that it was my sch's fax number! Which meant we'd faxed it to ourselves! Hahaz...she seemed quite amused.
Feeling happier today, which is good. Should I go and watch the yr 12 play? probably, one and only chance to be considered "yr 12s", so should make use and support every musical, play etc in my last yr of school! Really wonder what the future holds, but will leave it in His big hands!
Look left, look right
What do you see
Hazy future in front
Distant past behind
All holding their own mysteries
Wonders, waiting to be found
By who else but you?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home