simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Monday, June 07, 2004

continuation

anyway, here I am, in school now, and typing here again. supposed to see the director of studies to discuss my maths but his freakin door was closed. oh well... after jap phone lesson perhaps...

anyway yesterday was a pretty good day. had it's ups and downs. started with fusion which was great :D then had to meet mary at town hall and I dragged darren along (for obvious reasons...heehee) and then managed to get a lift in donny's car to centennial park. we thought it wouldn't take us too long.

oh how wrong we were.

under hendy's directions we managed to arrive at the airport... the domestic terminal to be exact. it was pretty chaotic inside the car. good thing donny could take the pressure! so after I took the street directory and 1 hour later we managed to make it to centennial park.

then there was the issue of having to find a parking lot. it was pretty...erm... crowded. we drove around twice and wasted more time and yeah... we finally joined everyone else at like 2 hours after we left church. everyone'd already eaten so we just grabbed something and was in time for the growth group (gg) challenge.

it was pretty... hard i'd say. they gave us a sheet of paper with random landmarks on it and told us to take the exact same photo, but we had to start with the first one. well we spent half and hour just walking around, and after complaining to mon we were allowed to just take any photo. so we took the bonus random ones which were fun!

got back in time (surprisingly) and then bdan took me away to film my testimonial. it was.. weird... cos on hindsight I didn't say as much as I wanted to, and yeah, wonder if I'm gonna tell him that cos it'll be weirder to re-film it I reckon. anyway he helped me heaps with my english speech till like 3am in the morning.

That's why I'm so tired now.

Thing is, mum came in and made a comment about my speech being other's work. and that made me pretty guilty... cos although the framework was based on my speech, there was alot of input from other people, esp bdan, and that makes me feel as if it's not my speech anyway. ahhh...

so many things to think about manz... no more wesley schoolies (until we can find another place), what to do about my maths, formals, speeches and tests. everything's happening at once. I just need to commit it all to the Lord and see what he does with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home