simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Found out I failed 4unit today... 47/115... barely 40%.

Pretty sure I screwed up my 3unit as well. Got stuck on something I've done 101 times... took too long and everything just went downhill from there. God kept me from panicking too much. It was a close shave tho.... dont feel like anything maths now.

Only chem left. Got a night to revise the last chapter cos mum didn't allow me to go see Lion King (for obvious reasons). I suppose Bdan was right all this while. Hope his job interview went heaps better than my maths paper. I dont understand. Been getting heaps of help for 3u, yet still... sorry Andy... after all u taught me it might still not be enough ...

Can see my UAI dropping more and more each day. That feeling sux. What happened to the time when I could ace everything? Now the reverse is happening.

I'm not gonna let all my marks go down the drain just like that. Worked too hard over the past few years to let that happen. Granted that it might not have been steady hard work people have done, but it was enough. Now when I don't feel like it it really matters.

*Please give me perseverance to continue... *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home