simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Saturday, February 19, 2005

here I am again... my whole family's asleep... and no its not cos I'm awake at some random time of the night (ie, 4am). It's only 8.12 pm and wayy past dinner time! Well I'm gonna give them till 8.30pm to wake up then move on to extreme measures of some sort.

Anyway, spent yesterday packing showbags for *cough* unsw *cough* people. it was pretty... monotonous? but fun anyway since it was for a good cause. Then went to art gallery to see artexpress works, then was gonna go home to rest (since I was sick with flu) but decided to stay for bluesky. Twas all good in the end cos we actually ended early and I got back home at a decent time.

Today... went grocery shopping with steph, then had this makeup/skincare demo at mum's friend's place with em and steph. haha em's bought some of the neways stuff(no harmful chemicals) now that she knows all the other chemicals going into commercial stuff.

Gonna try wake parents up again and have dinner! maybe I should start making cheesecake now for tomorrow. We're having pasta, chicken rice, salad, garlic bread, cakes and loads of other foods... yumm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home