ish. its strange to think that 2 weeks has gone by so quickly. and that they're coming home any moment now.
its not that I'm not happy that they're back, I thanked God for bringing them safely back on the plane ride. its just that there's this nagging sense of reluctance of giving up my do-anything-I-want-anytime ways which I've had for the past 2 weeks.
I just wonder how much 'freedom' mum'll let me have from now on. She wasn't too happy about me going out much before she left, what about the times ahead? If I decide last min to go out for dinner, or movie, or hang out or something... hmm...
Had eunice stay over last night. Oh now I can't invite random groups of people over cos there'll be other people in the house. and I could go on and whinge. but I won't.
Got an anatomy test on tues. so much I dont know. ahhhh.... and my usb is still missing I hope its somewhere around the house...
byebye freedom....
its not that I'm not happy that they're back, I thanked God for bringing them safely back on the plane ride. its just that there's this nagging sense of reluctance of giving up my do-anything-I-want-anytime ways which I've had for the past 2 weeks.
I just wonder how much 'freedom' mum'll let me have from now on. She wasn't too happy about me going out much before she left, what about the times ahead? If I decide last min to go out for dinner, or movie, or hang out or something... hmm...
Had eunice stay over last night. Oh now I can't invite random groups of people over cos there'll be other people in the house. and I could go on and whinge. but I won't.
Got an anatomy test on tues. so much I dont know. ahhhh.... and my usb is still missing I hope its somewhere around the house...
byebye freedom....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home