Well today I went to unsw to study. Went to a studentlife meeting before that where it was more of a party atmosphere and had a nice time hanging out with unsw people I don't usually see anytime else except fridays and sundays.
Then I went to the law library and locked myself (well not really) into a little room with rob and we studied for awhile. Planned to conquer cardiovascular physio all in one go... I just didn't know how much there was to it, so did about 1/3 or less? Proceeded to go to the med labs around 530 when kim was finally free to bring us in. It's a fascinating place of preserved faces and organs and whatnot. If I wasn't doing vet I'd probably be abit more freaked out.

my nerd-wannabe-ness started from young
Dinner at an indo restaurant was quite good I guess... wanted to go for the cheap option seeing as I only had $2 (in coins) but then tony covered me (hehe trying to impress someone else) so it was all good. Felt like just wandering around in the city doing whatever I wanted after dinner... even felt like going back to unsw to study somemore (cos I'd only managed to get through a few pages of Cardio) but ended up going home and feeling extremely tired after.
Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days when the pressures of life were non-existent, when sleeping for 10hrs was the norm, when eating drinking and sleeping were the main activities for the day... when I could just run and hide under my blankets and when I emerged everything was better


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home