simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Monday, August 21, 2006

Exercise does wonders!

I went to the gym with mark today... we did those 4-piece gym set thingys, cycling, stepping, then went for a job around the block (or 2). Was tiring and I thought I might be zonked out after but at 11:44pm I'm still awake! Compared to yesterday where I was falling asleep instead of studyin ><

So maybe exercise does keep u more alert etc after all... shall have to give this theory a try for a few weeks to see if it works. Really hoping my muscles won't hurt tomorrow...

Had my first exam today and I really answered alot of it quite badly. Showing my usual lack-of-knowledge (this time about male genitalia). So now am deliberating if I should prepare for horse prac OR study for online quiz...

Anyhow I shall leave with a warm and fuzzy thought of the new dress I got in the mail from zhonyun and edlyn on saturday! Such nice presents :D When I get around to wearing it and taking a photo with it I'll put it up ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home