stuffed up.
And then I proceeded to fill up my whole report based the pancreas.
Which it wasn't.
So... 10% of my subject's marks have just flown out of the window and crashed onto the floor.
How do I deal with it?
- ramble incessently to my friends for the rest of the day
- start on another 2 assignments (out of many more to go)
- drive home with the urge to speed and see what the consquences are
- watch lots of tv at home
ok praise points:
- that i actually got started for my 2 assignments... and a decent start as well ( i don't like leaving assignments till late... or unstarted... i like to "get somewhere" with things)
- that i got me and my dad home safely despite the wanting to speed up to drive my troubles away
- that i heard some good gossip about me (if there's such a thing!) which was quite encouraging
- that microbio assignment deadline got shifted back! one less thing to stress about during camp
- that i got tonight off to... do whatever i did tonight
- that i can eat the yummy "Ritter Sport cornflakes" choc that serena got me in jan (some say haha, some say ewww)
- that i get to see jz tomorrow night :)
- that another long-awaited couple has gotten together :D
Over the past few weeks... I've realised how i like being in control over alot of things. There are some situations where I know I'm not the dominant one so I just sit back and spectate, yet there are times where in a partnership/group I just take over and do the job, just because I have my own way of doing it that I think might be right.
So maybe that's the way with God, I'm still wanting to be in control over alot of things in my life... though I'm slowly learning to give it over to Him, and it's such a good feeling when you do! It's like you've handed something over, and so you know its safe in someone else's hands and you don't have to worry about it anymore. Not completely forgetting about it, more like putting it behind you and moving on with life.
12am! time to prepare for bed :)


1 Comments:
At Sun May 06, 07:21:00 pm ,
red | hongyi said...
I'm sure things wouldn't turn out THAT bad in the end :)
Hope ur 2 other assignments go reaaally well! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home