The S factor
Getting back into the Singaporean lifestyle involves:
- eating copious amounts of food [check]
- roaming around town and shopping in one of the many shopping centres which sell the same mixture of branded stuff and asian imports [check]
- feeling like you're in a sauna constantly [check]
- watching the S factor [check as of last night]
I first got a preview of what was to come when I saw this little youtube video.
And the actual show? It was alright, the girls were slightly more eloquent than I thought, but they still said stupid things. The tasks weren't as amusing as expected. Oh well, last trip here I got into The Little Nonya and this time around I watched an episode of the S factor so I reckon I'm integrating relatively well :)
- eating copious amounts of food [check]
- roaming around town and shopping in one of the many shopping centres which sell the same mixture of branded stuff and asian imports [check]
- feeling like you're in a sauna constantly [check]
- watching the S factor [check as of last night]
I first got a preview of what was to come when I saw this little youtube video.
And the actual show? It was alright, the girls were slightly more eloquent than I thought, but they still said stupid things. The tasks weren't as amusing as expected. Oh well, last trip here I got into The Little Nonya and this time around I watched an episode of the S factor so I reckon I'm integrating relatively well :)


2 Comments:
At Tue May 05, 02:10:00 pm ,
gwenda said...
waa you watch the s factor! is it worth watching?
At Fri May 08, 12:28:00 am ,
Cam said...
haha only 1 episode... and it wasn't quite enough to make me want to keep watching it.
Post a Comment
<< Home