begaland
ooh! work has relatively interesting. they ban facebook and hotmail but I've discovered taste.com.au AND blogger still exist so I foresee some blogging in the next few weeks :) Still need to check my email though at the end of the day...
And thailand has been sorted :) It looks like a trip to china and a trip to thailand at the end of the year, with a couple of days in singaland. Still debating whether to start work (provided I get a job straightaway) right after graduation or go on my last carefree holiday to perhaps Japan/Europe after...? Of course that would involve pretty much blowing all my savings away ;)
And thailand has been sorted :) It looks like a trip to china and a trip to thailand at the end of the year, with a couple of days in singaland. Still debating whether to start work (provided I get a job straightaway) right after graduation or go on my last carefree holiday to perhaps Japan/Europe after...? Of course that would involve pretty much blowing all my savings away ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home