work and more work...
Looks like tennis training has gone down a notch...This morning, a ball came flying towards me, hit my glasses which hit my eyelid and gave it a cut there...that area was sore for quite awhile, so from now on, it's contacts when playing tennis! I'm breaking out in hives too! Legs and arms...think it's the prawns from yesterday, and I guess eating prawns again today isn't gonna help! It's a little itchy, but tolerable..**must not scratch**
yenzhi asked if I wanted to go for Hillsong conf again this year...I'm not too sure myself. I mean we'll be in JAM for sure, but what course I'm not too certain...will see, hope to decide by march! ian was feeling down today, and I found out it's cos his OSB(navy) application got terminated...all because he has..had asthma!! Poor thing...he seemed very disappointed... kate's designed a jersey! But she wouldn't let me see it! Don't know what was wrong with it, she practically wrestled it out of me and crushed it up! Maybe she's super-protective of her creations..but they're good wad...
It's quite funny, but zhonyun and I were thinking of joining bachelorette! Random idea, i noe, but it's either that or spinster's club further down the road! Only she can come up with such ideas! That's one of the unique things about her...she's still so..carefree? Like a child, able to see the world from a different perspective...but since JC's started she's had to lose some of that innocence as responsibilities set in...wonder how much everyone will change when and if I go back this year..new friends, schools, life etc...what I'm scared is that things will never be the same again...this is a big year, everyone's, including my life will change somewhat...and what it results in can onli be seen at the end of this year...
Time to do work again, chem and bio pracs, prac-overload man!
yenzhi asked if I wanted to go for Hillsong conf again this year...I'm not too sure myself. I mean we'll be in JAM for sure, but what course I'm not too certain...will see, hope to decide by march! ian was feeling down today, and I found out it's cos his OSB(navy) application got terminated...all because he has..had asthma!! Poor thing...he seemed very disappointed... kate's designed a jersey! But she wouldn't let me see it! Don't know what was wrong with it, she practically wrestled it out of me and crushed it up! Maybe she's super-protective of her creations..but they're good wad...
It's quite funny, but zhonyun and I were thinking of joining bachelorette! Random idea, i noe, but it's either that or spinster's club further down the road! Only she can come up with such ideas! That's one of the unique things about her...she's still so..carefree? Like a child, able to see the world from a different perspective...but since JC's started she's had to lose some of that innocence as responsibilities set in...wonder how much everyone will change when and if I go back this year..new friends, schools, life etc...what I'm scared is that things will never be the same again...this is a big year, everyone's, including my life will change somewhat...and what it results in can onli be seen at the end of this year...
Time to do work again, chem and bio pracs, prac-overload man!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home