simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Thursday, March 04, 2004

work all around me

lalala... haven't blogged for 3 days! super busy with what else but MATHS...*shudders* did I mention I passed 4unit test *yippee!* whew! only worrying thing was that it was open book so I might have gotten less for the graphs section if I hadn't looked!

Stuffed up my bio prac today. Walked in, thinking that it would be easy cos I mean, what can they test u on about enzyme activity? wrong Heaps. Graph was probably wrong, at least i finished it tho. nick didn't...but mel's looked diff to mine! anyway, whinged about it big time to everyone who took bio. Made a deal with kate and john. 1.if I score higher than kate, I owe her a choc bar, twix to be specific. or vice versa. Then 2. If John scores higher than me, he'll buy me a choc bar and vice versa yet again. Secretly, I'd rather buy people choc bars rather than receive them cos it'll make me feel heaps better...would probably end up getting one from John and giving it to Kate, or even worse, getting 2!

Tennis today was actually good. Fun I mean. We had a bit of training at the start then went and had a hit. The good thing was these people were actually serious about a hit! Which meant we didn't have un-enthu people randomly hitting and talking half the time. Then had to rush off to Bible study, where only 2 pple were there, Tom and I. he needs a haircut!

Hope the gg can go to the yr 12 barker play, and that we can actually get seats together... the group's going but I didn't buy the tix with them...ah well..hope I don't hafta wear my sch uniform in, but would most prob hafta cos I'd be staying in sch being a good lil nerdy girl doing work. Focus day somemore manz...*maths starts to beckon*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home