day OFF!
whoops. was supposed to get bio done before I left for an appointment with the career's advisor but haven't even written 1 sentence! hehe... at least there isn't school today :D but i still have random things at school which sorta break up the day and make it a bit more difficult to work with... like career advisor at 11am, then at 230pm I still hafta go back for tennis training...
oh wellz
had career's night last night. think it went better than last year's one. talked to the medicine-related people, GP and paediatrics, and I really wanna be a doc now... it's all just a matter of getting in... a bit scary everytime I think of it. It's like I wanna be positive and say "I can do it..." yet the reality may be quite different and I'm trying to brace myself should I not be able to make it... people my age are like "dun worry u'll obviously be able to!" while the older ones are a bit more cautious.
hsc timetable is out. i've got a very hectic first week. 3 exams on the first 3 days. then a day's break before chem. so 4 exams in the first week itself! then both maths on the next week and finally bio in the last week. it's a bit... weird to know which exams ur gonna have on which days...
Mother's Day is coming! have no idea what we're gonna do on sun cos dad isn't back yet and we can't exactly plan anything concrete. alarice asked me to go to the state library with her to do maths. i sorta said yes before realising that if the mother's day lunch went onto the whole arvo then i might not be able to make it... hmm... looks like might have to cancel and postpone it... hope she's alright with that tho... either way. will do maths there sooner or later i reckon.
off to school now~~~
oh wellz
had career's night last night. think it went better than last year's one. talked to the medicine-related people, GP and paediatrics, and I really wanna be a doc now... it's all just a matter of getting in... a bit scary everytime I think of it. It's like I wanna be positive and say "I can do it..." yet the reality may be quite different and I'm trying to brace myself should I not be able to make it... people my age are like "dun worry u'll obviously be able to!" while the older ones are a bit more cautious.
hsc timetable is out. i've got a very hectic first week. 3 exams on the first 3 days. then a day's break before chem. so 4 exams in the first week itself! then both maths on the next week and finally bio in the last week. it's a bit... weird to know which exams ur gonna have on which days...
Mother's Day is coming! have no idea what we're gonna do on sun cos dad isn't back yet and we can't exactly plan anything concrete. alarice asked me to go to the state library with her to do maths. i sorta said yes before realising that if the mother's day lunch went onto the whole arvo then i might not be able to make it... hmm... looks like might have to cancel and postpone it... hope she's alright with that tho... either way. will do maths there sooner or later i reckon.
off to school now~~~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home