>_______<
i know i've already blogged once but this is too frustrating!!
ok here's the thing... i planned on doing work experience at a nearby medical centre on the second week of the holidays, from about 9-12pm, so I could go meet other people to study in the afternoon. I had to call the lady up during lunch to remind her to fax the approval form asap. here was the convo...
Me: So I'll be there in the morning till about 12 right?
Her: What do you mean? Arent you coming in from 9am-5pm?
Me: HUH?? I thought I was going in from around 9-12pm for a few days
Her: You're coming in for work experience right? Then it'll be 9am-5pm 5 days a week.
Me: (thinking)What the...ARGH!!! (speaking)Then would I be able to do it for... 3-4 days at the most?
Her: No... work experience is getting the full work experience. For all 5 days.
NOOOOOOO!!! I just remembered I have my UMAT prep course the saturday and sunday after too! What am I gonna do?? aHHHHHH!
ok here's the thing... i planned on doing work experience at a nearby medical centre on the second week of the holidays, from about 9-12pm, so I could go meet other people to study in the afternoon. I had to call the lady up during lunch to remind her to fax the approval form asap. here was the convo...
Me: So I'll be there in the morning till about 12 right?
Her: What do you mean? Arent you coming in from 9am-5pm?
Me: HUH?? I thought I was going in from around 9-12pm for a few days
Her: You're coming in for work experience right? Then it'll be 9am-5pm 5 days a week.
Me: (thinking)What the...ARGH!!! (speaking)Then would I be able to do it for... 3-4 days at the most?
Her: No... work experience is getting the full work experience. For all 5 days.
NOOOOOOO!!! I just remembered I have my UMAT prep course the saturday and sunday after too! What am I gonna do?? aHHHHHH!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home