simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I'm tired... been sleeping a bit later than usual the past few days. But I dunno, don't really care too much about it now. At least I'm doing work... maths mostly. Did the catholic trial paper darren lent me. It IS hard. Think I'd have done even worse if I did do it. Oh well. The barker one seemed easier in comparison.

Just realised how un-prepared for jap speaking I am. There's a big difference in knowing what you have to do and actually doing it. I actually don't mind as much staying back in school and doing work. Cos then I actually get stuff done--after I get over the initial sleepy part--tho I'm usually tired after and spend time watching tv...hmm...maybe not such a good idea to watch tv to chill out after all.

Nothing much to say here after all. Too tired I suppose. School's back to normal now, whatever that means. I wonder if I'll miss the repetitious-ness of school once I leave it. Cos then my life might be alot freer, but also with alot more responsibility. No more little-high-school-girl but uni student.

I really want to go for church camp tho. But I still haven't brought it up with mum and dad yet. Was thinking of doing it tonight but wasn't really in the mood for negotiation. Will just pray about it tonight and find out what happens tomorrow then. But yeah, everything's like still hanging in the air. Havent even resolved the sleepover issue with dad yet. Cos no one wants to get tension in the air now. Hope Rice's voice gets better quick tho.

There are so many things to think about... and I'm only an average typical schoolgirl! Wonder how those people who have 101 things on at any one time cope with it all. Guess they're used to it. Sleepy now...~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home