simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Countdown... 10 more days...

hsc starts in 10 days... not good. Read another article about Ingrid's dad and how they're coping without her mum. big shock when i actually heard it, and read it on the internet. makes me wonder and realise how much we don't appreciate the people around us.

Everyone's really knuckling down and studying now. yet here I am, still going on msn, still thinking about everything else besides studying. tho I'm not doing half as much as anyone else, its getting to me, the constant stay-home-give-up-everything-to-study. Just that I'm not really giving up or focussing enough.

I need to concentrate. Realise that in less that a month's time, it'd be ALL over. I just need to hang in there for another month, and then whatever I do later on won't matter anymore.

YaY Evelyn's going for Barker formal as well... that means I'm not the only asian girl! And if all goes well Donut's coming along as well. We (em, ev and I) thought of an idea to kick chilton out of our table and having evelyn and donut instead. Ian's all for the idea, tho I doubt the others will agree... oh well... it's sounding more and more fun now!

Saw a really pretty dress at Hornsby yesterday....... fitted perfectly too... and I wanna get it! It's black, with pretty flower patterns in sequins (or some shiny thing) ..not the whole thing, but enough to make the dress look a little more elaborate. ev took a photo of it tho I dunno if it can be put on comp somehow... or if it can be seen in the first place.

Anyway, it's past 12. Think I'm gonna try sleeping early (ie, 9 or 10) and waking up in the morning at like, 4 or 5am then work from then. Benefits are two-fold: I'll go to sleep when I'm tired and be fresh when I wake up; and I'll sleep instead of going on msn!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home