simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

yet another random post instead of doing my essay. yes did I mention I'm gonna get quite sick of pigs soon cos of this essay and the other. but honestly, this one's such a waste of time cos 1.its confusing (no one seems to fully know what to do), 2.this unit of study isn't even examinable! 3.time spent researching/printing/reading/doing this essay could be spent so much better with other stuff...

well stuff has happened recently (which I shan't go into details just yet, will see how things go) and guidance from God is the only thing that can be done atm. Just that sometimes he doesn't tell us the ans straightaway so that's when faith comes in "... for what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal"

mm my eyes are sleepy again.. not droopy yet but just tired... just cos of sleeping 4hrs again after a short period of sleeping 6+ hrs! I'll blame it on the essays even tho I'm not spending all these late nights do other stuff... tho I'm not fully doing them so yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home