Children's Prayers
Dear God, I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday night. That was really cool.
Carol
Dear God, In school we read that Thomas Edison made light, but in Sunday School they said you did it first. Did he steal your idea?
Sincerely, Donna.
Dear God, Thankyou for the baby brother but what I asked for was a puppy. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
Joyce
Dear God, I am doing the best I can. Really.
Frank
so cute!! makes me miss my sunday sch kids. nvm next month can see them again!
in the meantime im checking out spas in singapore. sentosa ones are super ex so i guess we can't go there anymore. but its just... not as nice if its in mainland singapore...
Carol
Dear God, In school we read that Thomas Edison made light, but in Sunday School they said you did it first. Did he steal your idea?
Sincerely, Donna.
Dear God, Thankyou for the baby brother but what I asked for was a puppy. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
Joyce
Dear God, I am doing the best I can. Really.
Frank
so cute!! makes me miss my sunday sch kids. nvm next month can see them again!
in the meantime im checking out spas in singapore. sentosa ones are super ex so i guess we can't go there anymore. but its just... not as nice if its in mainland singapore...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home