simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i'm off again!

im in the airport and this shall be my last blog from singapore cos I'm off to hongkong for 5 days, then back in singapore at 10pm before heading home to sydney at 940am the next morning.

Apparently i've been thinking that i'm leavin only at night on monday and thought I had that day to spend some time with people at the last minute but sadly that isn't so. The reality hit me last night when I realised I won't even have time to have my usual "last meal in singapore" of a mushroom swiss burger from BK, won't be able to eat anymore singaporean food nor see any more friends. Quite sad la... esp since zhon's been having chicken pox and her confinement ends pretty much the day I leave... at least I got to see her yesterday at uni.

And I have discovered spots on my face!! Mum says they're sun spots from being out in the sun so much. I didn't have the heart to tell her of the possibility of them being chicken pox. Really hope they arent :S

Anyway I'm starting to miss singapore. It dawned on me this morning in the toilet that I've spent nearly a month away from sydney, and how fast a month it has been! I can barely remember what I've spent all this time doing... but its been a good month, and I'm quite sad to leave here, it's like I'll be back to reality when I get back to sydney, although I missed sydney when I came over here. Oh well there should be stuff to do there hehe...

Ok shall end off this post and go in now. Might use reanne's computer to blog about hk, and when I get back to sydney I'll put up photos of singapore and malaysia... I don't want this holiday to end!! This was like what I was looking forward to so much in 2006!

Till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home