simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Sunday, July 29, 2007

oh! the beach

I was too lazy to write yet another post about my farm placement so I just added photos under my post "with love from Gunnedah". The thing with going for placements alone is that there's no one to take photos of you when you're doing stuff! Oh well I've learnt to work around that...

the beach at about 5pm. not nearly as nice as earlier in the day when the sky was brilliantly blue. I love beaches in Australia! well walking along them anyway.
So I shall blog about the Bluesky Leader's Retreat instead! well there's not much to say about it except it was a good time of being really near the beach and enjoying that plus the company of "the others". I must say I really do like walking for miles along the beach or just sitting and enjoying the sound of the waves and watching people walk past you and soaking up the sun. We had solid time (almost 3 hrs) of going anywhere to just stop and spend time with God (cos we're all such busy go-go-go people most of the time) and so I headed to the beach and it was a good day :)

having breakfast

washing off greasy pans

our encouragement/improvement session on Bluesky

paul and mark: domesticated version

guys playing twister = some very uncomfortable situations


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home