watch out drivers!
The tester went "aren't you forgetting something?"
I checked the brakes, indicator etc and said "no"
T: are you sure?
Me: yes
T: ok then
By this time I'd moved out of the lot about 1/3 of the car length and then realised that I hadn't turned the engine on (I was wondering why I wasn't able to accelerate). Sheepishly did that and he goes "its alot easier to drive now isn't it?"
Most of the test went ok but I'd made a few errors I wasn't sure if it was enough to warrent a fail. Got back to the registry without much drama and the instructor was there waiting and I told him about me not switching the engine on and his face fell. Apparently someone had been failed last week about that!
So with much trepidition I went up when the tester called and he said "You passed" and BIG SIGH OF RELIEF! But (there's always a but) I nearly failed cos I didn't indicate long enough when I was about to do a maneoveure, and I was too slow as well at times.
Either way, now I can drive around by myself! Not that the parents are going to allow me to do that anytime soon but still.... At least to the farms :D which is what I needed it for anyway. Big thankyou to God who must've kept watch over me cos the tester was the "picky" one according to my instructor, plus the rolling-out-of-the-carlot-incident.
Another funny moment was at the end when we got back to the RTA I was wondering aloud where to park and I was almost going to this row of carparks when I realised it said "Driving test vehicles only" and said "can i park there?" to which the instructor looked bemused and said "yes, you are on the driving test" like duh.
And this is from Eunice's 21st! We're trying to block carina's face from the photo hehe.
Ok time to buckle down and study!


1 Comments:
At Sun Oct 28, 01:48:00 am ,
Unknown said...
congrats on passing
and yes i will watch out!
Post a Comment
<< Home