simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Saturday, December 29, 2007

almost the New Year...

Las Vegas was pretty alright, everything being larger than life, smoky casinos everywhere, south american men handing out cards advertising "women direct to you in 20 mins" to guys etc. So many things that typify it. I managed to catch 2 shows- LOVE (cirque du soleil + beatles music) and Le Reve (water acrobatics show kinda like O but not). I really wanted to watch O at the Bellagio and Mystere or Ka (all Cirque du soleil shows) but they were all sold out unfortunately. Yes, I'm a Cirque du Soleil fan... love watching their shows just for the feats they do with their bodies, even if the storyline's usually unclear and abstract. If I could, I'd get a job backstage or want a present consisting of a backstage pass to one of the shows cos I'd like to see what goes on during rehersals, what these acrobats actually looks like etc. It's be the best present!

Anyway in Orlando now... going to visit the Epcot centre of Disneyworld and Universal Studios. I wanted to visit Magical Kingdom to revisit my childhood but no one seems interested in my family...

I need friends here!! And I miss all my Singapore and Sydney friends.... life here would be more fun with you guys around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home