simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Saturday, December 08, 2007

tired-ness

man I'm exhuasted. the past week's just been full of... adventure to say it optimistically.

- got lost many many times on the way to placement and back.
- the stress of having NO social security number less than a month before I'm due to start work
- the stress of what i've to do the moment i touch down in america to fix the above point
- making an extremely tight turn yesterday, between the corner of a gate on one side and a car on the other side. resulted in a HUGE dent to the CRV. not exaggerating. it's about half the size of the car door.

plus work today, then rush off to Reiby juvenile centre (had a blast with the kids there), then finally home where I've just been... unable to do much till now.

And I have another placement to go off to... man i feel so tired just thinking about the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home