the dump cake
Today my aunt offered to make a dump cake for me when I went to the team meeting just to thank people in general... so here's how you go about making one...





Take 1 can of blueberries and pour everything into the baking tray
Take 1 can of crushed pineapples and pour that in too, mixing it around evenly with the blueberries
Add yellow cake mix (about 1 packet) into the mixture, sprinkling it evenly around
Add 1 cup walnuts on top of the cake mix
Add 1 block (113g/4oz) sliced butter on top
Put into a cool oven (as in, don't pre-heat the oven) to 180degC (I think) for about 40mins.
Voila! I forgot to take a photo of the finished product but it looks purple, is sweet and very yummy.
The easiest cake you can make! Called the dump cake cos all the ingredients are just "dumped" inside so to speak. Prep time about 10-15mins max!
The people at work seemed to appreciate it and liked it so I might be nice and bake cookies or muffins as a goodbye/thankyou gift to them. Food always strikes the right chords with people :)
My mentor, Dr.D, brought his 11month old Bernese mountain dog, Mozart, in for a neuter today. He was initially afraid of me but later warmed up and he was what I'd call gorgeous and so I had to take photos of him!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home