say...what??
I'm "researching" my topic for my sheep prac report (the 2nd out of 5 I'm doing woohoo!) and gosh people do research on anything! There are actually people out there who have done plenty of research on "whether shearing a sheep mid-pregnancy helps to increase lamb birthweights"
Yes, I'm in melbourne now! It's been nice having Jz around almost all the time :) We spent a romantic day yesterday at his office- with him working and me trying to find inspiration for above mentioned prac report. Going to meet up with a long time friend for lunch later fun times!
And I've forgotten so many things on this trip it's not funny...
1. camera battery charger :( :( major booboo
2. my external cd/dvd drive!! Jz was supposed to re-format my laptop for me. I brought ALL the cds required... but not the drive itself ><
3. my nail stamping set- just got a manicure on wed with clarise and so my nails are a nice dark red/purple colour but I can't put any designs on it ><
Yes, I'm in melbourne now! It's been nice having Jz around almost all the time :) We spent a romantic day yesterday at his office- with him working and me trying to find inspiration for above mentioned prac report. Going to meet up with a long time friend for lunch later fun times!
And I've forgotten so many things on this trip it's not funny...
1. camera battery charger :( :( major booboo
2. my external cd/dvd drive!! Jz was supposed to re-format my laptop for me. I brought ALL the cds required... but not the drive itself ><
3. my nail stamping set- just got a manicure on wed with clarise and so my nails are a nice dark red/purple colour but I can't put any designs on it ><


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home