la-dee-da
No I'm not as bored as my title suggests. In case you can't see the title, it's 2 sentences above this one.
It's confirmed. I've really screwed chem up now. Paynter went through the answers today and I realised I'd sooooo many more wrong answers! 1 was cos I got a dodgy result, ie, the vinegar turnedgreen when mixed with bromothymol blue instead of yellow?! How gay is that?! And cos of that it's less marks... why didn't some common sense kick in then?! And then the equilibrium one's definately wrong... the question was dodgy! I mean it! How was I supposed to know they meant the original equation and not the one relating to the one I'd just answered?! *argh* What am I to do?!! >_<
after that traumatic bit, chem class was quite enjoyable. titrations. sounds interesting :) should I join this year's one? Find out from Ally what the whole thing's about... we had a pipette race to see who could get the water (by sucking) up to the mark in the quickest time.
Door slams. Need to do work now. Be a good girl. Why can't I just feel what I wanna feel sometimes instead of doing everything I'm told??
It's confirmed. I've really screwed chem up now. Paynter went through the answers today and I realised I'd sooooo many more wrong answers! 1 was cos I got a dodgy result, ie, the vinegar turned
after that traumatic bit, chem class was quite enjoyable. titrations. sounds interesting :) should I join this year's one? Find out from Ally what the whole thing's about... we had a pipette race to see who could get the water (by sucking) up to the mark in the quickest time.
Door slams. Need to do work now. Be a good girl. Why can't I just feel what I wanna feel sometimes instead of doing everything I'm told??


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home