4 down!
Wow.....last week this time I was going "by this time next week I'd have gotten more than half my exams done..." and here I am! 2 eng papers, 1 jap, 1 chem. All done. 4u maths ahead and 3u also... so still gotta study can't slack.
So Rice and I were gonna go Bdan's house but then its waayyy to ma fan for me. Now we're going Andy's house to do maths. I just hope I can go cos I'm gonna sorta spring it on mum the very last min. Whether she's awake or not then in the first place. Well just asked but didn't want to press the matter in case she got pissed off and said no.
Oh yeah Andy's gonna go to S'pore for 2 months! woohoo! If we're all gonna be there it's gonna be even better! haha that's mostly cos he doesnt know anyone there... but after 2 months of intensive training I'm sure we can make him a little more singaporean :P imagine him talking singlish.....that's hilarious! in a good way that is.
Anyhow I hope I can go back... will find out in the end...
So Rice and I were gonna go Bdan's house but then its waayyy to ma fan for me. Now we're going Andy's house to do maths. I just hope I can go cos I'm gonna sorta spring it on mum the very last min. Whether she's awake or not then in the first place. Well just asked but didn't want to press the matter in case she got pissed off and said no.
Oh yeah Andy's gonna go to S'pore for 2 months! woohoo! If we're all gonna be there it's gonna be even better! haha that's mostly cos he doesnt know anyone there... but after 2 months of intensive training I'm sure we can make him a little more singaporean :P imagine him talking singlish.....that's hilarious! in a good way that is.
Anyhow I hope I can go back... will find out in the end...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home