simple is good

on life, travel, food, and the little things that make us human

Monday, October 25, 2004

5 down 2 to go!!

just had 4u exam today... so funny... all the 4u pple were smiling on their way out... leading the 2u pple to think that the exam was super easy...which is wasn't at all. just glad to get it out of the way I suppose... anyway to sum that experience up "it was alright but I probably failed"

And even though rice and I agreed yesterday to not call each other up today and whinge about the 4u exam... she did! ahahahaha... but poor thing she found it crap. I mean, I found it hard... but maybe just the relief that I've done it overtook any crappy feelings towards it. Oh well will see her and probably andy at state tmr so we can all have a big whinge and shut andy up if he tries to tell us how easy it was (or how hard he found it... which we won't believe him)

Now 3u maths and bio left.. woohoo! not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home